Sunday, July 26, 2009

26th combined with July

It’s 23.29, 26th July 2009 and I’m sitting here counting the hour that will lead me to a magical number; 23 years !! *yay :(*

I didn’t expect much not like the previous years that already passed behind…
Not like this year, I used to be over excited, knowing that my birthday is so damn close to me.. my heart beat twice faster everytime I heard or saw July, 26th…

Nothing but gifts that made me so overjoyed like that.. a cool celebration party which invited neighbors around my age, special cook made from a special person *my momie* also not to forget wrote a long wish list in my cutie lovely diary that would be blessed by my dear God in my pray with my mom and my sista, just before bedtime

But now, as time goes by, ages flies away… Those kind of magical things, doesn’t exist anymore… EXTINCT.. 26 combined with July isn’t a perfect combination date that I’m so crazy about for…

my birthday this year so… my feeling turns around so fast.. it’s like the cycles of life.. exciting-sad-happy-sad-happy-sad-angry-sad-dissapointed….

It end up with sad+disappointed.. too bad, it started good indeed..

Let me wish a very happy birthday to myself…
Thanking all for the birthday greeting and lovely wishes...
Many thanks guys !!


~Dhiesta in sorrow~

0 comments: