Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rabit's Year

Another Imlek day.. Another angpao to be given.. Like the previous years, I always spend the Chinese New Year at my cousin's house. I call her Cici, means sister in Chinese. It's been like my family's tradition and if we didn't do so, there's something missing.

Do not imagine we celebrate Imlek by visiting 'klenteng' or any other ritual related with religious events. Nope, not at all. I simply visit my cici's house, eating bakso & giving angpao.. I felt like a pure Chinese already.. Hehe..

People says, I suppose not giving my nephew and nieces angpao, since I haven't married yet. But I don't care, as long as I still have a fortune and the willingness to give.. I guess it's okey. Besides, seeing happy smile at those innocent faces, is so priceless.. Eventho the amount isn't that big. They're just love the red card with Chinese cute ornament.. I'm happy, there're happy, everyone's happy. Isn't that beautifull? :) ♥

Anyway.. Happy Chinese New Year Everyone ! Hopefully this Rabit's Year brings you nothing but prosperity. Gong Xi Fa Chai, Angpao Nai Lai !! :)))

-Xoxo-

*Mango's 2011 Angpao, Given by a colleague of mine*

*Menu wajib imlek di rumah Cici*

*Happy nephew & nieces :))*

*Counting moneyh. Who gave the biggest one?*

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

0 comments: