Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kebaya Akad -slash-Pemberkatan

Since 'kebaya akad/pemberkatan' isn't include at the catering package, so I have to prepare it by my self.

It starts with choosing a great kebaya model which suits me the best. I've got the conception already, which is Simple-Classic-Javanese-Pure White-Kebaya, but I haven't got the clear image yet. I need it to be given to the tailor, otherwise it will be such an effort explain it to her.

I've googled it, and here are some sample pictures from random sources which took my attention.



My favorite goes to Dian Sastro's Kebaya..


Sooo classic colonial, aduh apa deh namanyaa.. Ai laik pokoknya.. Jawa banget, berasa kaya di jaman kerajaan majapahit.
Sepaham berarti selera gue sama Mba Dian.. Ahaay.. So bungkuss.. Lanjut ke penjait.. Ciaao !!

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

0 comments: