Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You say Goodbye. I say Hello

You'll leave tommorow, like forever..
"Back to where I belong" you said.. ..
While I said the opposite, you belong nowhere but here..
Not there..

Maybe this could ring a bell..

Starting from.. This is the place where mommy's little girl who never thought would touched any land beside Java become a surviver explorer one with the next big target is Europe.. It's even outside Indonesia !
When you became a part of it.. You taste bitter and sweet of life.. all at once.. You've mastered them now.. Applause !
It ended by.. This is the place where all your raw dreams become riper.. and then it says "Pluck it gently".. You just have to wait, patiently..

But my words are end in smoke..
You change no decision..
While I keep wondering,
What has this city been done to you so you leave and give up ?


You... Owe me an explanation !
A very good reason.. Cos I reject your decision..
Got two of my best friends left me in the same month, is aint good you know..
Aint good..


Make me believe it makes sense..
.. and my heart willing to let you go..



0 comments: