Sunday, August 15, 2010

M.S.I

I've been twice time in d last week went to a scrapshop, My Scrapbook Ideas which was formerly named as ScrapKing. I was exteremely surprised yet soo happy when I knew that My Scrapbook Ideas is under FoodHall - MAP group, since I got 12 MAP vouchers as my birthday gift from my beloved one, Divi Analis to be spent.

I was soo happyyy, cos I didn't know this at first. First thought which came up on my mind, when he gave me that gift was "Is he insane? How should I spend this vouchers in their such expensive stores? U name it.. Debenhams, FCuk, Dorothy Perkins, Massimo Dutti, Miss Selfridge, Top Shop even Sogo seems still not affordable for me.. I mean give me the cash of 1,2 milion rupiah, and I'll shop in lower-budget-stores.. Yep, for sure.. Gue bisa pulang dengan berkantong-kantong barang belanjaan instead of just one or two bags with branded things.. def not me ! Tapi hal itu ga berlaku ya untuk scrapbook shopping.. hehehe..

Overall, I like this scrap store, since they have several branches which spread all over Jakarta, u can easily find them.. Di daerah Senayan aja, mereka punya dua cabang, I just have to walk a little bit, then I'll find it.. Yummiiiee.. :))

U can find My Scrapbook Ideas here :
- Bintaro Junction
- Food Hall Grand Indonesia
-
Food Hall Senayan City
-
Food Hall Kebon Jeruk
-
Food Hall Plaza Senayan
-
Gramedia Puri Indah

Barang-barang di MSI ini hampir semuanya impor, tapi kalo soal harga, been compared it with one of the scrap store in FX, di MSI ini tergolong lebih murah. Seperti S.e.i Chalk Ink Stamp harganya Rp. 27.500, bedanya bisa sampai Rp. 8.000 dengan yang di FX itu, untuk harga kertasnya berkisar antara Rp. 7.000 - Rp 22.000 dengan pilihan item yang lebih banyak pula.

Satu yang menurutku kurang dari toko ini, mereka ga banyak nyedian product scrap tools, seperti puncher, eyelet, embosser, etc. Karena biasanya, I prefer to buy tools which is more long lasting than papers, stickers, or any other embellishments, karena bahan-bahan ini bisa diakalin dengan memakai yang lokal punya atau bikin sendiri dari bahan-bahan yang jauh lebih murah dan mudah didapat.. Hasil yang bagus kan ga harus mahal, that's the essence.

The sneak peek from my last visit..

























U might like this:
1. For every purchase minimal Rp. 250.000 u'll get one free class with the teacher. Class is held every weekend, with minimal 3 students.
2. Untuk pita-pita berbahan nylon, saat ini mereka sedang ada promo buy 1 ribbon get 30 % disc @ Rp. 8500, while buy 1 box (62 ribbons) get 50 % disc, sekitar Rp. 400.000, untill August 2010. I def heart this :>.

Happy scrapbooking y'all ^.^

0 comments: